[Kde-women]Re: SPAM, and banking :)

Sallie Krebs kde-women@mail.kde.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:30:00 -0600

On Monday 04 March 2002 05:02, kde-women-request@mail.kde.org wrote:
> From: Eva Brucherseifer <eva@kde.org>

> Only an idea... but maybe the company where your mailserver is hosted
> has= =20
> installed some mailfilter?=20

Yes, I forgot to check the message headers. I already sent them an
email about it, but they haven't fixed the KDE Women list yet. Most of
the others are ok now, so I guess they're working on it. I just have to
remember to edit the subject line. Thanks!

> Do you mean products by theKompany? If so I'd be very interested in
> which= =20
> products you bought and if you feel satisfied about the product and
> the=20 service.=20

Yes, I'm sorry... theKompany. I've purchased Kapital, Quanta Gold,
DataArchitect, and DocBrowser from them. Kapital is still very much
beta software, but it's usable. I've installed the others, but haven't
had time to really work with them yet. My husband was really impressed
with DataArchitect, as comparable Windows products cost much more (it's
an entity relationship diagram editor... yet another thing I'm just
learning about.) They do seem to respond quickly to questions in their
mailing lists, and post "bug-fix" releases quite regularly.

> > can't do my online banking using Konq, so I have to use Mozilla.
>
> There is a webpage with information about online banking with
> konqueror: http://home.in.tum.de/strutyns/banking

Thanks- I bookmarked that page. I might switch banks eventually!

--
Sallie - aka: TuxGal