[Kde-women]Who are you?

Darin & Tina Gasperson kde-women@mail.kde.org
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:56:51 -0500

On Friday 01 March 2002 09:59 am, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this list isn't really active... still there are 85 people subscribed and I
> am _very_ curious about who you all are.

Hi, I'm Tina Gasperson; I work as a reporter for the Open Source Developers
Network (OSDN). I've been using Linux and KDE for about 2 1/2 years. I try to
stay subscribed to a lot of mailing lists because its a good way to tune in
to what's going on in the community; but I specifically sought out and became
a part of this list and also the LinuxChix list in order to hang out with
other females who are interested in Linux. It's reassuring to be reminded I'm
not the only one.

-Tina