[Kde-women]Who are you?

Eva Brucherseifer kde-women@mail.kde.org
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:59:10 +0100

Hi all,

this list isn't really active... still there are 85 people subscribed and I
am _very_ curious about who you all are. From the email addresses I'd say,
you are about 80% female. There are also some email collecters for search
machines subscribed and some I cannot say which gender they are.

The email address look really interesting... so what about doing a round of
introductions? Who are you? How did you find this list? How long have you
been subsribed? Why are you subscribed? Where do you come from? How old are
you (ok, forget about this one ;-)? Do you work in IT? What is your
profession? Are you a student? What OS do you mainly use? How did you learn
Linux/KDE? Do you use KDE on a daily basis? Do you miss something in KDE?
...lot's of questions.

Looking forward to see what's under the curtain of anonymity ;-)
eva