Modifying source

Boylan, Ross Ross.Boylan at ucsf.edu
Sat Mar 30 18:29:38 GMT 2019

If my changes are on a branch named mybranch, would the command be
craft --set version=mybranch kdiff3
?

Or does "version=master" just mean local rather than remote copy, so that as long as I have branch mymaster in the working directory (in the git sense) it will be built when I use version=master?

Ross