Modifying source

Boylan, Ross Ross.Boylan at ucsf.edu
Sat Mar 30 00:35:15 GMT 2019

Supposing that someday I am able to build kdiff3 on Windows and I want to modify the source and rebuild, how do I do that?

I have a couple of concerns.  The first is that if I say craft kdiff3 the source will be refetched from the internet, so my changes would be irrelevant.

Second, I did cs gperf for a package that seemed to have been built correctly. The commmand  changed to a directory, but the directory was empty.
cb gperf attempted to change to a subdirectory of the one from cs; since it was empty, this failed.

Ross