Recent Craft commit broke a recipe

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 04:19:38 GMT 2018

Hi Hannah,

As you know I have been working to make craft recipes to build Kstars using craft.  One of my recipes was recently broken by a craft commit.  Could you help?  The recipe is for netpbm.  It worked well just 4 days ago, but now it fails with the latest update to craft.  I can confirm that it works with "git checkout 312b48df2fb9cfa8a31efa0b85301875a9f9eadd” but with the most recent one it fails.  I’m not sure what commit is causing the failure, but I am assuming it is the one right after the one I just pasted here.  The observed behavior is that with the newer version of craft, it properly downloads the subversion code, but then promptly deletes the contents of the source folder before it gets a chance to even begin doing the rest of my recipe.

Netpbm is one that uses the make file package base because there are a lot of things that I needed to edit in the make file before I built it.  I am attaching, the recipe, a log where netpbm installs correctly, and one where it fails

Thanks,

Rob