issues with latest craft

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Mar 6 12:58:08 UTC 2017

On Sunday, March 05, 2017 07:44:37 PM Jack wrote:
> I just tried using craft for the first time in several months, and have
> run into a number of issues.  Help or suggestions on any of them would
> be appreciated.  (I posted some of these to the IRC channel, but so far,
> haven't seen any response.)

I encountered many of these myself.
Yes, you must have Python3.6.

I suggest installing Python3.6 first (in c:\python36)
and also make very sure you are not setting PYTHONHOME.

I'm stuck on another problem with wget.  I think craft is picking up the wget
from my already installed C:\Program Files (x86)\Gow and it doesn't like that.
ie.
*** Handling package: wget, action: all ***
*** Action: fetch for gnuwin32/wget ***
SYSTEM_WGETRC = c:/progra~1/wget/etc/wgetrc
syswgetrc = C:\Program Files (x86)\Gow/etc/wgetrc
Action: fetch for gnuwin32/wget FAILED
*** Craft all failed: all of gnuwin32/wget failed after 0:00:00 ***
fatal error: package gnuwin32/wget all failed