Threadweaver compilation failure: Windows

Alexey Min alexey.min at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 07:24:03 UTC 2017

Built fine for me with "Build Tools for Visual Studio 2017"
(https://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/ "Other Tools And Frameworks"
section) which contains only compiler and libs without IDE.

I used part of the environment provided by craft, for cmake to able to
find ECM (my KDEROOT is E:\KDE, or R:\).
First I built threadweaver using craft, msvc2015 x64, to make sure it
compiles with msvc2015.

I went for manual procedure with vc2017: manually installed
cmake-3.8.0 into craft's dir R:/dev-utils/cmake (by default craft has
3.7)
Then launched Start menu -> Visual Studio 2017 -> x64 Native Tools
Command Prompt.
>From there manually launched cmake with source dir set to where craft
downloaded sources, E:/KDE/download/git/threadweaver, build dir to
manually created E:/KDE/build/frameworks/threadweaver/vc2017.
Configured with generator "NMake Makefiles", "Use default native compilers"

and full build log https://paste.kde.org/pvhyt3xxo