Kate 16.04 on Windows

Hannah von Reth vonreth at kde.org
Mon May 2 07:06:35 UTC 2016

Hi,
Any chance to also provide a x86 installer so I can update the chocolatey package? https://chocolatey.org/packages/kate/2016.01.20-alpha

The KDE Windows team would also appreciate if we could join efforts with the Kate team to use our emerge tool wich would enable us to simplify Kate packaging and provide Kate installers on a regular basis.
I think a post for https://windows.kde.org/ is very important and we need to ensure the users that KDE on Windows is not dead yet.
So before we post about Kate we need a good post about the progress of KDE Windows.

Cheers,
Hannah