Kate 16.04 on Windows

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Mon May 2 06:46:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

as most of you probably already have seen, we have a Kate 16.04 on
Windows 10 (64bit) installer ready to go.

In general, it seems to be well received, this is especially nice
since there are seem to be quite some users who still use the "old"
Kate on Windows.

Question is: Can we have a  news-entry for
    https://kate-editor.org/2016/04/29/kate-16-04-on-windows-64bit/
on https://windows.kde.org/ ? There, the latest news entry is from from 2013.
Or is this installer not "official" enough?

Btw: Would also be nice, if the outcome of Randa is that we ave a dot
story and new entries on windows.kde.org (with maybe installers for
Kate, KDevelop, Kile, Okular).

Thanks
Dominik