Okular building help request

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Feb 26 10:06:11 UTC 2016

Hi Jonathan,

not sure whether this suits your needs, but I'm also a bit curious,
whether my "shortcut" to a KF5 environment on Windows actually works
for people:
  https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-windows/2016-February/009586.html
It's MinGW, only, ATM. I spend most of the past two days trying to get
an MSVC (2013) version ready, too, but I'm not quite there, yet.

*If* this actually works, I think it would be a great-thing-to-have
(TM) for us application developers trying to get a foothold on Windows.

Regards
Thomas