Okular building help request

Hannah von Reth vonreth at kde.org
Fri Feb 26 08:13:26 UTC 2016

Hi Jonathan,
Emerge is the best way to build KDE applications on Windows.But we are not active in the forums, even the mailing list isn't that active.The best way to get support is to join our irc channel #kde-windows stay around and being patient.
You are right the patch errors are only warnings and applying the same patch again and a non essential fail of a patch .The real error seems to be somewhere between the patch error and the build failure.
You can run the build step independent from the rest by running "emerge -vvv --make qtbase".You can pipe the output of the build to a file like this "emerge -vvv --make qtbase 2>&1 > log.txt", we need a full log to help you to find the issue.
See you soon in our channel, I can't wait for an Okular installer :)

Cheers,
Hannah