Installation issues (#2 of 3) -- location of sources

David A Cobb superbiskit at cox.net
Fri Sep 4 14:28:58 UTC 2015

My system: Dell Inspiron, Intel Core-i3 processor, 4GiB ram,
      Windows 10

Installer: kdewin-installer-gui-1.0.0 (Dnld 2015-07-16)  (Admin)
Library:   MSYS2 MinGW64 x86_64

After completing an install in which I selected several sources, I find
bits and pieces of source pretty much here there and everywhere; and I
can't easily connect the files to what product they are source for.

If this were a *'Nix system, I would expect to find all the upstream
sources in sub-directories of /usr/src.  This is also true of MingW,
MSYS2, Cygwin, etc.

In truth, the whole thing would be much easier if I could locate your
VCS repository (Git would be best, but I can adapt).