KDE and Windows -Build environment, binaries and documentation

Cristian OneČ› onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:40:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

Please try the #kde-windows IRC channel. This [1] is the most recent
conversation I recall about this. Please clone emerge use master (will
build frameworks) and try to give it a try, if you encounter errors
let us know.

Regards,
Cristian

[1] https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-windows/2015-March/009209.html