kontact in kde on windows

Till Adam till.adam at kdab.com
Fri Jan 16 19:45:51 UTC 2015

Hi Francesco,

welcome to the team! It's great to hear you want to help out with Kontact in
particular. I'm currently working on this as part of Kolab Systems' work to
provide a great native client for Kolab based on Kontact. Patrick Spendrin is
helping me. We've gotten it to work pretty well but have some patches that we
still need to upstream. This is all based on 4.14 and MSVC2013, so it uses
baloo and not virtuoso etc anymore, which makes things easier. I hope to find
time over the next days and weeks to get all those changes upstreamed so
others can replicate our builds.

You can try the current version here, if you want:

http://www.kdab.com/~till/Kontact-E14-2015-01-12-11-51.exe

Cheers,

Till