Building Calligra/Kexi on Windows - attica with CMake 2.8.12.2

Jörg Knobloch jorgk at jorgk.com
Tue Jul 29 12:12:56 UTC 2014

On 28/07/2014 22:52, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> You could remove the build directory for attica and try again.
Sadly that's not an option as kdelibs depends on attica:
-- The following REQUIRED packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- You must install these packages before continuing.
    * libattica (0.1.90 or higher) <git://anongit.kde.org/attica>
      Support for Get Hot New Stuff

In the end, I scrapped everything based on KDE 4.8 and started again
with KDE 4.13.

Sadly, as per my other e-mail, kdelibs doesn't compile.

For Calligra 2.8.5, which version of KDE do you use? I should use the
same, right?