KDE Development on Windows

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Wed Apr 2 10:08:26 UTC 2014

Wow

Its great to see I am not alone. You have obviously gone to a great deal of
effort to get this all working. So I really appreciate the chance to clone
your kde 'lite' environment.

The KDE learning curve is quite substantial. For example It took a while to
figure out there was some sort of plugin system over and above the app
itself  then I thought that the plugin system used qt's plugin manager. It
took me a fair while to work out my mistake and then I had to devise a way
around it which led me to discover win7 actually has implemented symbolic
links. Much of this appears to be assumed knowledge my search for answers
proved mostly fruitless or misleading.

Thank you you have re-invigorated me

Chris