KMyMoney

Faton fmberisha at gmail.com
Sun May 26 00:10:26 UTC 2013

http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2/files/KMyMoney-Windows/4.6.3/kmymoney-x86-setup-4.6.3.exe/download
> that one is done by the developers of kmymoney directly, so you can
> actually install this one side by side to your normal KDE installation.
>
> regards,
> Patrick

Hi, I am having the same problem with my installation. KMyMoney refuses to
start with the following message:

The program can't start because libalkimia.dll is missing from your computer...

Regards,
Faton