KMyMoney

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Sat May 25 02:19:40 UTC 2013

Am 25.05.2013 00:37, schrieb Bruce Frohardt:

> I have downloaded and installed KMyMoney several times using KDE
> Installer 1.0.0 (andKDE Software Compilation 4.10.2 for Windows), but
> have not yet gotten it to work.
>
> KMyMoney did work previously for me on the same machine using earlier
> versions of the Installer and prior Software Compilations. It is
> disappointing that the application is not working now.

Please specify your problems with kmymoney a bit, or even better, make a
bug report for me so that I can actually fix the issue and must not just
search the application the bugs you might mean.
I also have to admit though that I did not look in depth into kmymoney
because there is a self contained installer available for kmymoney now
that can be downloaded here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2/files/KMyMoney-Windows/4.6.3/kmymoney-x86-setup-4.6.3.exe/download
that one is done by the developers of kmymoney directly, so you can
actually install this one side by side to your normal KDE installation.

regards,
Patrick