KDE-Windows build: working but incomplete

Pietro Mele Pietro.Mele at marussiaf1team.com
Fri May 3 16:08:51 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am trying to build KDE-Windows.

Everything works successfully, and the executables run properly. The KDE version is 4.10.2 stable.

However, when running the installer, in the Package Categories, I have the "devel-tools" section empty, and there is no "debug-tools" section at all.
So I cannot install things like gcc, gdb, debugview, ...

Also kdebase is missing. Kdeedu is non selectable.

>From the KDEsupport group, automoc and oxygen-icons are missing.

There is no qt group at all.

This<http://www.winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/installer/kdewin-installer-gui-latest.exe> is the installer I am using: KDE Software Compilation 4.10.2 for Windows, 3rd May 2013.

I need these tools to build the digiKam<http://www.digikam.org/drupal/node/525> program.

Thank you for any help,

Pietro

System: Windows 7.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please be aware that the contents of any e-mails sent to Manor Grand Prix Racing Ltd may be periodically monitored and reviewed in accordance with lawful business practice. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

Manor Grand Prix Racing Ltd. Registered in England & Wales No 6661964 Registered Office: Marussia Technical Centre, Overthorpe Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 4PN