Dropped win32libs-bin

Patrick von Reth patrick at von-reth.de
Wed Jan 9 22:49:15 UTC 2013

Hi on master and Qt5 I dropped the win32libs-bin folder, so there are only
the source only packages left, I moved and renamed them, to win32libs and
dropped the -src suffix.
That's why I would recommend you to start with a fresh rebuild if you ave a
build based on those branches.

Due to the huge amount of changes I wont merge this with the kde-4.9
branch, but the kde-4.10 build will probably be based on master.

I hope master is still "stable" and I'm not causing you troubles but make
it easier for us to keep the packages up to date.

Cheers

Patrick