Nepomuk on KDE-Windows

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Mar 9 08:16:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am Mittwoch 07 März 2012 16:05:58 schrieb Antoan Bekele:
> Hello folks,
>
> I am new to linux and KDE,  and decided to install KDE Windows as I am
> really interested semantic web technologies (knowledge engineering, machine
> learning, ontologies, personal info systems) and want to play with Nepomuk.
>
> Here is a list of some questions currently on my mind:
>
> * Is Nepomuk fully featured on KDE-Windows or do I need something like full
> blown Linux install like Kubuntu, to 'feel the power' of the system.
No Nepomuk is currently not even availabe for KDE-Windows 4.8.x we have some
problems with the build and are hoping that someone does the work to check
it / debug it for our next releases (Volunteers welcome ;) )

> * What user centric (non dev) tutorials/getting started  are available  out
> there for newbies in my predisposition?
Wrt to Nepomuk http://nepomuk.kde.org/ wrt. to kde-windows
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Windows/Installation

Regards,