Nepomuk on KDE-Windows

Antoan Bekele antoan.bekele at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:05:58 UTC 2012

Hello folks,

I am new to linux and KDE,  and decided to install KDE Windows as I am
really interested semantic web technologies (knowledge engineering, machine
learning, ontologies, personal info systems) and want to play with Nepomuk.

Here is a list of some questions currently on my mind:

* Is Nepomuk fully featured on KDE-Windows or do I need something like full
blown Linux install like Kubuntu, to 'feel the power' of the system.

* What user centric (non dev) tutorials/getting started  are available  out
there for newbies in my predisposition?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Antoan