vlc broken build??

Stan Moore smoore at exis.net
Fri Jan 27 15:11:03 UTC 2012

For about the last two days I've been having some problems with "emerge
kdelibs" because it appears the vlc has been changing their web, their
naming scheme, and finally today their actual build. FWIW the nightly vlc
build looks strange to me. It's not really an image - all the lib and .exe
are in the root with README while everything else seems to be distributed
throughout a somewhat normal tree.  The emerge script fails to install
anything and the inevitable train wreck becomes a show stopper for me.

That's what is looks like to me, but could someone confirm what I see or let
me know I've got problems on my end.

Thanks
Stan