Patch to package the latest versions of aqbanking and gewnhywfar with mingw

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 20:54:27 UTC 2012

On Thursday 09 February 2012 00:35:27 you wrote:
> I still need to build KMyMoney with the plugin (I'm waiting for kdelibs
> rigth now) but I'm confident that it will work.

After building kdelibs I finally got to kmymoney and needed to:
1. set PKG_CONFIG_PATH=E:/kmgw/lib/pkgconfig  (E:/kmgw <- this is the sandbox)
in order to detect gwenhywfar and aqbanking when configuring kmymoney
2. Use the updated patch (attached) which adds '--no-undefined' to the LDFLAGS
of the qt4 ui lib of gwenhywfar so that the dll will be produced and used to
link the KBanking plugin
3. Ran kmymoney, the plugin was there and usable - we still need some runtime
checks though

--
Regards,

Cristian Oneț