Patch to package the latest versions of aqbanking and gewnhywfar with mingw

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 22:35:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

As promised (to Patrick Spendrin) here is the patch to package aqbanking and
gwenhywfar (needed by the KMyMoney HBCI plugin) libraries.

In order to be able to create the packages I needed to change gpg-error a bit:
1. I've added a gpg-error-config installed shell script - I don't think that
anyone minds
2. I've changed the library name from 'liblibgpg-error.dll' to 'libgpg-
error.dll' - let me know if this is OK

After that I was able to package the latest libgcrypt and gnutls without any
patches.

Gwenhywfar needed a few patches for things like finding qt, and some linkage
problems that I've encontered

Once gwenhywfar was installed I could install aqbaking without a patch.

I still need to build KMyMoney with the plugin (I'm waiting for kdelibs rigth
now) but I'm confident that it will work.

Please add these packages to the list of built packages as you can. I really
would like to see these packages moved out of 'testing' to their proper
places.

Thanks,

--
Regards,