where is digikam

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Thu Feb 9 18:30:30 UTC 2012

Am 09.02.2012 05:19, schrieb grasscap:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for making KDE apps available under windows. In the latest
> 4.8 release, I don't see digikam. While the release note says it is
> included. Digikam is the only reason for me to install kde-windows.
We're currently working on it, as you can see here:
http://www.winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/dashboard/release , digikam
still fails for one of the three compilers, when this gets fixed, we
will bring digikam into the release as well.

If you don't want to wait and digikam is the only KDE app you use, there
is a self contained installer available for digikam as well:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/digikam/files/digikam/2.5.0/digiKam-installer-2.5.0-win32.exe/download

> -Qigang

regards,
Patrick