Redland/Rasqal build issues

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Sep 7 15:31:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wednesday 07 September 2011 17:15:54 Laszlo Papp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just tried to build soprano and the relevant dependencies, but
> I am getting the errors below.  rasqal.h is under include\redland, but
> rasqal installs it under include\rasqal. Is the first one an older
> tray file ? Any help is welcome! Thank you in advance! :)

We had to split up redland-src into three new packages (librdf/rasqal/raptor)
Emerge can not handle this replacement automatically so you have to manually
do an emerge --unmerge redland-src if you had it installed.

Then you should be fine doing an emerge soprano afterwards.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/