FOSDEM 2012

mdione.ext at orange.com mdione.ext at orange.com
Tue Nov 22 11:09:19 UTC 2011

De : kde-windows-bounces at kde.org [mailto:kde-windows-bounces at kde.org]
> Nice try, I unsubscribed him and put him on the discard list &
> no-subscribe list. If you want to get on one of these two lists, you
> can ask more directly & politely at kde-windows-owner at kde.org .

  One thing we did in our LUG´s mailing list was to put in the footer
added by the mailing list instructions about how to unsubscribe. That
got the quantity of this type of request almost to 0.

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration, France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law; they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorization. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments. As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange shall not be liable if this message was modified, changed or falsified. Thank you.