Installing KDE for Win

Eduard Sukharev kraplax at mail.ru
Thu Nov 17 06:55:24 UTC 2011

On 16 ноября 2011 22:31:27 Andrew Bass wrote:
> After the screen 'Installation Action', I selected install or add.
> Installer gave me an error - can't download packages, and quit.
> After that it won't let me to re-run the the install.
>
> What do I do to re-run it?
> Tx.
>

> =======
> http://www.pctools.com/
> =======
What do you mean by "Won't let to rerun"?
If the kde-win-installer.exe doesn't run (double click doesn't do
anything and application shows no window at all - then it is
probably the operating system or, perhaps, some anti-virus
software that's refusing to run it or blocking it for some reason.
If the installer executable actually runs but doesn't do something -
please, describe it here.
--
regards,
Eduard Sukharev