Could NOT find KDEWIN32 library

Andrius da Costa Ribas andriusmao at gmail.com
Sun May 15 21:04:16 CEST 2011

Hello,

Last week I've got several complaints about the incomplete and outdated info
on techbase. I'll try to set up emerge again in my machine in order to find
and fill the gaps on the wiki. These kind of problems unfortunately prevents
bringing more people to kde windows development.

--
Andrius.
Em 15/05/2011 14:29, "Gopalakrishna Bhat" <gopalakbhat at gmail.com> escreveu:
> Ya...I had a look at the emerge.py file before I posted here. I used
> the default kde option only, but emerge kdebase-apps defaulted to kde
> 4.1.
>
> Oh...Wait...I now see the problem. I was copying the command from the
> wiki. The command is emerge kdebase-apps but for kde git the command
> is emerge kde-baseapps.
>
> Can the wiki be updated, please?
>
> On 5/15/11, Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker at freenet.de> wrote:
>> Am 15.05.2011 11:03, schrieb Gopalakrishna Bhat:
>>> I am using the default settings as mentioned in the wiki. It the wiki
>>> it said that using emerge kdelibs will take the latest version. Is it
>>> not so?
>>>
>> The default category is kde, which is the git master branch, see
>> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/emerge/bin/emerge.py?view=markup
>> line 504ff.
>>
>> 504 if "EMERGE_DEFAULTCATEGORY" in os.environ:
>> 505 defaultCategory = os.environ["EMERGE_DEFAULTCATEGORY"]
>> 506 else:
>> 507 defaultCategory = "kde"
>>
>>> Any how I will take kde-4.6 by setting EMERGE_DEFAULTCATEGORY property.
>> yes, edit your kdesettings.bat
>>
>> Ralf

d:/kderoot/svn/branches/KDE/4.1/kdelibs/cmake/modules//FindKDE4Internal.cmake