Testable KDEPIM Software for Windows

Romain Pokrzywka romain.pokrzywka at kdab.com
Tue Mar 29 19:31:59 CEST 2011

Cool, thanks for that !

Just a quick question before I try it out : Is the version self-contained within the installation dir ? Or does it uses
the standard user dir for settings and config ?
I have a stable e4 kontact which I use as my work email client, so I don't want to is to get messed up in case the RC
wipes the existing settings and/or data. Is it safe by default, or do I need to adjust something first ? Or am I doomed
? :)

Cheers
Romain

--