[emerge][installing] how to manage the "perl is not a valid win32 application" error??

Alberto Curro bertothunder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:50:00 CEST 2011

Hi again,

  at last! I've been able to make an emerge qt.

  Appart from modifying some MD5 for some installers (pexports and another
one), I've to install by hand the mysql-pkg, because qt refused to compile,
outputting some errors related to "mysqldb_" functions not being found.

  Now I'm doing an "emerge kdelibs": wish me luck :)

  Regards