emerge cannot clone kdesupport/attica

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Thu Jan 6 12:25:53 CET 2011

Am 06.01.2011 11:47, schrieb Wolfgang Rohdewald:
> emerge qt
>
> works
>
> emerge --fetch kdelibs
>
> works, no error message
>
> emerge kdelibs
>
> says it cannot fetch attica:
>
> fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

Please go into %DOWNLOADDIR%\svn-src\ and remove the folder attica, then
try again. This error normally happens if an incomplete .git dir exists
in the checkout location. If this still happens after removing, the
error might be in your git setup (although you'd have fails in all other
git based packages then too).

> emerge fatal error: command fetch failed
>
> emerge fatal error: running python
> c:\kderoot\emerge\portage\kdesupport\attica\attica-0.2.0-20101204.py fetch
>
> emerge error: fatal error: package kdesupport/attica-0.2.0-20101204 all
> failed
>
> I tried to setup emerge as explained:
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows/emerge
>
> where did I go wrong? If this a fetching problem, why does
>
> emerge --fetch kdelibs show no error?

attica is from git, kdelibs isn't ;-)

> --
>
> Wolfgang