Please test

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Sun Jan 2 16:22:11 CET 2011

Am 02.01.2011 15:55, schrieb Pau Garcia i Quiles:
> 2011/1/2 Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker at freenet.de>:
>> Am 2.1.2011 12:44, schrieb Ralf Habacker:
>>
>> a workaround  is to open a command shell into the install root and run
>>
>> bin\update-mime-database "%CD%\share\mime"
>>
>> Normally update-mime-database is run by the installer in the post processing
>> step. In the log file mentioned below there may additional informations
>> what's going on.
>>>
>>> - I can confirm the vc100 runtime is not installed. I don't know why,
>>> the dependency seems to be right in config.txt.cmake
>>
>> You may take a look into the file kdewin-installer.log in the download
>> location.
>
> The log file was in %USERPROFILE%\Local settings\Temp\KDE\kdewin-installer.log
>
> There is also another file ("C:\documents") which contains '"sh" is
> not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or
> batch file". That's probably the cause for the MIME issues.
>
> The vc100 runtime is not added to the dependency list, according to
> the log :-? (attached)

Yes, the config.txt has been generated directly from
emerge\bin\dependencies.py file (need to commit the patches). This way
the dependencies are directly used from emerge portage (which also makes
it easier to handle descriptions and such things).
I am going to try to fix the runtime issues tonight (with a specific
runtime package).