Please test

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Sun Jan 2 15:55:48 CET 2011

2011/1/2 Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker at freenet.de>:
> Am 2.1.2011 12:44, schrieb Ralf Habacker:
>
> a workaround  is to open a command shell into the install root and run
>
> bin\update-mime-database "%CD%\share\mime"
>
> Normally update-mime-database is run by the installer in the post processing
> step. In the log file mentioned below there may additional informations
> what's going on.
>>
>> - I can confirm the vc100 runtime is not installed. I don't know why,
>> the dependency seems to be right in config.txt.cmake
>
> You may take a look into the file kdewin-installer.log in the download
> location.

The log file was in %USERPROFILE%\Local settings\Temp\KDE\kdewin-installer.log

There is also another file ("C:\documents") which contains '"sh" is
not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or
batch file". That's probably the cause for the MIME issues.

The vc100 runtime is not added to the dependency list, according to
the log :-? (attached)

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org