pykde on windows

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at
Tue Dec 20 11:16:58 UTC 2011

Am Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011, 08:24:26 schrieb Thierry Laval:
> I was looking for information about building PyKDE4 on windows and I found
> your post. Did you get any results ? I need PyKDE4 to build the python
> bindings for Marble-Qt =/

I do have a running kajongg on Windows but there was too much manual
work involved which should be resolved.

I still have some unfinished patches lying around but I stopped working
on this. When I find time in the next few weeks I will see how I can
integrate them or pass them on.

As a starter, one of the things to be resolved is this one: