Problem with Kile and Gnuplot

krueger.andy at kabelmail.de krueger.andy at kabelmail.de
Mon Dec 5 17:00:03 UTC 2011

Hello,

 I have a little problem - I have installed kile on my KDE for windows - everything works fine, but I have a problem with gnuplot. Its installed at my windows but it seems kile doesnt see gnuplot. If I compile my code with TeXniccenter it works and i get my graphs. With kile i only get Package gnuplottex Warning: Conversion of test4-gnuplottex-fig1.gnuplot failed. Package gnuplottex Warning: Please convert test4-gnuplottex-fig1.gnuplot manual.
 Do you have an idea how to get kile to compile my code?
 the compiler options are -interaction=nonstopmode -shell-escape "%source" at the moment
 i also tried -interaction=nonstopmode --enable-write18 "%pm" but it doesnt compile

 I have also example code
 \documentclass{article}
 \usepackage{pgfplots}
 \usepackage[miktex]{gnuplottex}

 \begin{document}

 \begin{figure}[htbp]
 \centering
 \begin{gnuplot}[terminal=latex]
 set yrange [0:50]
 plot x**2
 \end{gnuplot}
 \caption{df}
 \label{sdffsd}
 \end{figure}
 \end{document}

 I hope you can help me cause I really love Kile and the whole KDE for Windows
 thanks in advance
 Andy