Pre-release announcement

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Aug 27 14:50:15 UTC 2011

Am 26.08.2011 10:44, schrieb Patrick Spendrin:
> Hi everybody,
>
> this is the pre-release announcement for the 4.7.0 release.
>
> Before we can make this the latest release, I want to test it a bit and
> I need your help for that:
> Please try to install the 4.7.0 release (selectable on the release
> selection page from the winkde.org mirror) in any way you want.
>
> Please inform us of any errors you find like this:
when an application crashes it runs KCrashHandler in which the call
stack could be shown.
When using vc100 release and debug packages are installed, the symbols
are still not shown because the pdb files are installed at a wrong
location (<root-dir>) instead they has to be installed in <root-dir>/bin
When I move the pdb files into bin by hand, the symbols are shown.