Building a working DBus & QtDBus on Windows

Ogden, Nick nick.ogden at usa.g4s.com
Thu Aug 11 08:17:24 UTC 2011

I've now managed to create a working D-Bus and QtDBus setup. It turned out to be the very silly issue of not having the dbus-1.dll in my path resulting in Qt failing to load the library. Always the little things huh! ;)

Thank you very much for your help and thanks for all your hard work on KDE.

Regards,
Nick