Uninstallation Issues; extent to which KDE for Windows is installed.

Thanh Vu thavu at ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 11 02:41:43 UTC 2011

I can't seem to find the proper uninstall executable to remove KDE for
Windows from my computer. It seems to have installed on my desktop
after I've explicitly told it to install into program files. I was
trying to get Kate and Kwrite for windows, but I didn't anticipate KDE
for Windows to be so invasive. Is there a simple uninstall mechanism?
I can't seem to find any files labeled uninstall anywhere.

I've tried using the "KDE Installer" to remove the packages, but the
folders titled bin, data, etc, etc, are still there. Why weren't those
removed?
--
Miranda