Writing KDE App

velociraptor Genjix aphidia at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:35:11 CET 2010

Hey,
I'm writing an app ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tAASvcrJ78 ) and would really like to use KDE instead of vanilla Qt. I don't want to use much beyond the theming and a few widgets. Someone mentioned this project, but if I distribute my app for windows then will I also need to bundle the whole KDE desktop? Seems excessive... Is building apps for Windows mature yet? Can you point me to a few KDE apps built on Windows so I can test them out (performance, stability .etc).
Thanks ;)