System integration: Snarl & Co.

Patrick von Reth patrick.vonreth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 09:48:15 CET 2010

Hi Philipp

I have written a small application called Snorenotify which redirect the kde
notifications(basicaly the freedesktop
notifications<http://www.galago-project.org/specs/notification/0.9/index.html>
from dbus)  (e.g. from amarok, quassel, kopete, konversation) to Snarl
or
Growl4Win the application is under development and currently only available
to developers compiling it for them self, with our emerge tool
(snorenotify-src).

Here a screenshot : http://goo.gl/ewI7D

What it already can:
Display notifications on Snarl Growl4Win and WindowsBalloon.

What it not can:
Notification Callbacks, so if you click on the notification nothing will
happen.

Hopefully I'll bring the application to a more usable release this Christmas
holiday.
 So it can be at least added to the nightly releases.

Regards
Patrick
<http://goo.gl/ewI7D>