System integration: Snarl & Co.

Patrick von Reth patrick.vonreth at
Tue Nov 30 09:48:15 CET 2010

Hi Philipp

I have written a small application called Snorenotify which redirect the kde
notifications(basicaly the freedesktop
from dbus)  (e.g. from amarok, quassel, kopete, konversation) to Snarl
Growl4Win the application is under development and currently only available
to developers compiling it for them self, with our emerge tool

Here a screenshot :

What it already can:
Display notifications on Snarl Growl4Win and WindowsBalloon.

What it not can:
Notification Callbacks, so if you click on the notification nothing will

Hopefully I'll bring the application to a more usable release this Christmas
 So it can be at least added to the nightly releases.