Unworking shared-mime-info

Gert Kello gert.kello at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 21:05:06 CET 2010

>> Yes, of course: emerge kdelibs did install shared-mime-info from
>> win32-bin.. Annoying. Luckily it is only one file to overwrite... (I
>> think)
>
> Yeah, it is broken in the same way... :-/

Actually I wanted to say that after I emrged the shared-mime-info-src
and copied working version into bin folder the emerge kdelibs did
overwrite the working one with the one coming from binary version of
shared-mime-info. Perhaps the source and binary versions should use
some common name for "is installed" checking?

Gert