Rant: So you want help?

Alf Gaida info at g-com.eu
Sat Nov 6 06:35:48 CET 2010

+1
I like the idea. It would solve several problems. From this kind of base
anyone can do work on his own ideas and packages. I think the number of fixed
packages would increase a lot, because every package build on a base like this
fulfill the needs of the packager in the first time and the hole project too.
Severall people with several interests will build several more packages ;)