Getting KCrash & DrKonqi on windows

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 23:28:06 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 12:18 AM, George Kiagiadakis
<kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 1:00 AM, George Kiagiadakis
> <kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Patrick Spendrin <ps_ml at gmx.de> wrote:
>>> I'd love to see the problems myself, so maybe you can tell us where your
>>> code resides, so that more people can take a look at it.
>>

>> I'll try to get the KDE patches into shape as well tomorrow and I'll notify you.
>
> Hi,
> I have committed the drkonqi fixes to trunk and everything required in
> KCrash except for the actual porting patch which I am attaching here.
> It applies on top of latest kdelibs trunk. That means that you can now
> try drkonqi if you want, just apply this patch to kdelibs and modify
> the CMakeLists.txt of kdebase/runtime so that drkonqi gets built.

Looks like gmail can't attach files (or I am too stupid to find how to
actually attach something)...
Here is a link:

http://gkiagia.homelinux.net/share/kcrash-windows.patch

And sorry for the double posting, that was an accidental double-click
(my mouse fails sometimes and sends double click events)