tradeshow with KDE on Windows, Berlin week 23, Linuxtag, book with Gpg4win2

Stuart Jarvis stuart.jarvis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 12:11:54 CEST 2010

On Monday, June 07, 2010 09:10:05 am Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> There is a tradeshow about GNU/Linux this week in Berlin
> where at least two products made with the KDE on Windows Platform are
> shown:
>
> * www.gpg4win.org -  contains the KDE Application "Kleopatra"
>
> * The KDE Kolab Client in a beta version on Windows
>
> Both products support end-to-end security with OpenPGP and S/MIME!
>
> Go to the Intevation booth [1] on Linuxtag [2]!
>
> I've heard that you also might get a chance on some days to meet
> developers from other companies that contributed to those products,
> e.g. g10code [3] and KDAB [4].

It strikes me this would make a nice article for the dot. If any of you are
attending/participating and could write a short article that would be great.
It could be something simple like:

http://dot.kde.org/2010/05/20/kde-%C3%B6kumenischer-kirchentag
(in case that's mangled: http://ur1.ca/05y6l )

and add in some of the nice info Bernhard included about the book and Akonadi

Or you could try and interview someone at the stands.

Or you could volunteer to be interviewed by someone from kde-promo who would
then write the article...

Any takers?

Cheers,
Stu