tradeshow with KDE on Windows, Berlin week 23, Linuxtag, book with Gpg4win2

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jun 7 10:10:05 CEST 2010

There is a tradeshow about GNU/Linux this week in Berlin
where at least two products made with the KDE on Windows Platform are shown:

* www.gpg4win.org -  contains the KDE Application "Kleopatra"

There is even a book released about Gpg4win2 in German. It has the software on
CD and of course there are screenshots of Kleopatra printed. I am not sure,
how many books are there about KDE on Windows applications?

* The KDE Kolab Client in a beta version on Windows
basically is the KDE Application "Kontact". This is in early beta, and it is
showing the future because it already contains a fully Akonadi ported KDEPIM!

Both products support end-to-end security with OpenPGP and S/MIME!

Go to the Intevation booth [1] on Linuxtag [2]!

I've heard that you also might get a chance on some days to meet
developers from other companies that contributed to those products,
e.g. g10code [3] and KDAB [4].

Best,
Bernhard

[1] http://intevation.de/archive.en.html#linuxtag2010
      (hall 7.2b, booth 214)
[2] http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/en.html
       June 9 to 12 at the Berlin Fairgrounds.
[3] http://www.g10code.de/
[4] http://www.kdab.com/
     (They are having a nice office in Berlin, so I am sure they drop by.)

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.