MSYS Mingw packages with MSVC

Patrick von Reth patrick at von-reth.de
Tue Jul 27 12:25:51 CEST 2010

One reason why we are building some packages by our selves is that they are
linked against our libs with our configuration.
I prepared a gpgme-src ,gpg-error-src and a uptodate libaussuan-src package,
all msys, I need them for mingw-w64.
But if I commit them I will break the msvc build for systems with
EMERGE_SOURCEONLY enabled.
Create a CMake build system for those packages would be a lot of work, work
that is not realy needed.
Of course for some packages it is use full to have a dual build system, for
example libintl(gettext).
But for the most of the packages it would require hours of work by many
people, and this slows down the progress of the whole winkde development.
Currently we are mainly activ in porting 3d-party dependency's.

Regards
Patrick