a common release effort

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:01:50 CET 2010

The relase plan is online and updated (:=))) :

http://www.digikam.org/drupal/about/releaseplan

It's a bugfix release + few features added. Look news files :

http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/NEWS?revision=1206648
http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins/NEWS?revision=1206674

In kipi-plugins a lots of bug have been fixed in facebook tool, broken
due to changes in FB API.

Gilles